Friday, January 16, 2015

Re-Post: Article on Wild Horses and Burros

I keep an eye on the Wild Horse and Burro BLM debate, and am always on the lookout for new articles and blogs that have to do with the issues at hand. I have my own opinions on what should and should not happen to America's horse population, and have no problem letting people know that I stand for the horses, like I always have, and do not like what is currently going on with the management of the animals.

Well, today, I ran across a nicely written article by a biologist on my Facebook feed that I would like to share. It will only take a few minutes of your time to read the article as it is posted, here.

While you read it, I'd like you to think about the following:
What are your thoughts on the issues from the article?
Do you think how the BLM is managing the wild herds appropriate? Why or why not?
Do you agree with the biologist on the environmental implications of the current management of the herds?

Let me know your thoughts in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment