Friday, August 24, 2012

Horse Breeds Inquiry


http://www.lovehearttshirts.com/shop/i-love-horses-t-shirt

I was thinking the other day how I can make this blog even more informational. And then it hit me like a wall! It was one of those ah ha moments that I always seem to have at inopportune times. I believe it actually happened a few days after I wanted to see what different horse breeds were in the Olympic competitions. Yeah, I researched that for a while before giving up. 

Anyways, before I get totally off topic. I'm thinking about doing some blog posts on horse breeds. I always loved learning about the different breeds when I was younger. I even had those smallish horse breed posters that the Horse Magazines would include within their pages. They were pretty cool. They were also plastered everywhere in my room. I definitely didn't have that organization bug as I do now. 

I'm not quite sure what I would include in each. Probably some kind of disclaimer about how all horse breeds are different, but all horses within each breed are different as well. That horses have distinct characteristics that are exclusive to that breed, but are diverse in their personalities. Then I'll talk about the usual, height, type, what is particular to that breed, the colors that it comes in, maybe something about the horse organization, etc.

So, what do you think should be the first horse breed that I post about? I was thinking the American Mustang. But I think it may just be that I recently did an article on them. Hmmmm..... Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment