Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hello & Welcome


Hello and welcome to The Equus Ally.
A blog about the all encompassing adventures in the horse world.

My name is Kristina and I have been active in the horse industry for over 14 years. I am an instructor, rider, photographer, trainer, and friend to our lovely horse counterparts. I loved them so much, I even decided at a young age that I would grow up and work around them. My dream job, so to say, as many little girl's dreams come as such. Except mine actually stayed, and in 2009, I graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Equine Administration from William Woods University.  Two years after that I graduated with a Masters of Business Administration. I love to learn, research and share information, and so this blog was created.

The Equus Ally will inform, address, instruct, review, list, link, rant, inspire, research, critique, and debate subjects relevant to the equestrian industry. In this way, I can share my knowledge with the world and hope to improve the life of both horse and rider in their singular connection.

As with any learning community, I encourage any and all comments, disagreements, and criticisms from readers and visitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment